8374 Market St. #212
Bradenton, FL 34202
Bespokekit.com is fully committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its web site. As a demonstration of this commitment we have written the following policy which details our approach to how we collect and use any personal information provided by any of our visitors.
We comply with all US data protection directives and do fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU Data Protection Directive legislation.
We will only use information which specifically identifies you for legal purposes and then only if we have your express permission.
The sort of information collected totally depends on how you use our services:
• You can visit the Bespokekit.com website and browse through our pages without having to disclose any personal information about yourself.
• In order to purchase from Bespokekit.com you are required to register personal details about yourself. During the registration process we will ask you for your name, address, and e-mail address. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to Bespokekit.com.
• We may also request your telephone number which will enable us to contact you directly should the need arise i.e. to discuss the price of a particular service.
We will NOT share information with any 3rd parties.
Promotional e-mails operate in a similar manner to adverts except that we will contact you directly with offers or promotions which we believe will be of interest to you. Please note that you will only receive such e-mails if you want them when registering with us. You can remove yourself at any time from the e-mail lists.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Sections of the Bespokekit.com website where you are prompted to log in or that are customisable require that you accept cookies. Please note that you can choose whether to accept the cookies that we send to your browser by changing the settings of your browser, although you run the risk of some features within our website not working. Cookies are used as follows:
• To help us provide a more personalised service.
• To allow you to sign onto our site.
• To estimate our audience size.
• Measure traffic patterns.
Bespokekit.com is fully committed to protecting the security of any personalized information provided to us by ensuring that all our staff with access to your personal information have to sign confidentiality clauses.
Whilst we can never guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur we will make every effort to minimise this likelihood.
• We are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
• We will use the personal information submitted to us to personalize your experience on our website.
• We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
• We do, with your permission, share information with third parties, principally advertisers and sponsors.
• If you do not want to receive e-mails from us please send an e-mail to info@Bespokekit.com